UPDATED (MOD RELEASE) SyNERGiZED Ajax Chat Package for SMF 2.0.9 and UP

ClubSyNXTremeTV

Sep 13, 2015, 7:13:19 PM9/13/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com

9/14/15 - Fixed Youtube issue. "You will still need an APIv3 Key for some features to work"
            - Fixed Chatbot Avatar Issue
            - Fixed Ban settings and UserGroup issue in Config.php
            - Fixed verify login issue.
            - New all in one installer for chat and my package

If you already have this installed, overwrite the existing files but remove the old Config.php and  use the new config.php.example with your database info and rename to config.php afterwards.
If this is your first time installing this, ignore then.

This allows SMF software users the unique features of the standalone version of the admin and it also integrates your forum and chat together.

Avatars are linked between the chat and forum as well as profiles.

You can manage your users as well as add and create channels for your chat unlike the default intergrated version where your forum categories are channels not giving you the ability to create your own.

Also I added some forum mods where a chatroom button is added and you can see who are in your chatroom on the bottom where the users online section is at.

Grab it at my chatroom by typing !downloads at http://clubsyn-x-treme.com