Music for chat room

Angela Lipscomb

Nov 4, 2014, 10:17:45 PM11/4/14
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know if there is a way to add a modification that will play background music in the chat room?

Chris D

Nov 16, 2014, 12:45:25 PM11/16/14
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
From my understanding you could add a div tag and have a java/flash player ( many mini versions online ) or have a slide panel that's accessible. This actually sounds like a good option, I'll try to rig up something on my end since its more CSS/JS vs php/backend.

Ingrid Sedé

Nov 30, 2014, 12:55:29 AM11/30/14
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
In Global.css:

#content #copyright {
    position:absolute;
    right:20px;
    top:0px;
}

#content #radiocontainer {
    position:absolute;
    right:50px;
    top:20px;
}

in loggedIn.html underneath the copyrights div:

       </iframe></div>

Then in the root of the chat an HTML page:

<head>

body {margin:0;padding:0}

#wrapper{
position: relative;
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
}
#radio{
position: absolute;
top: 0px;
left: 100px;
height: 30px;
width: 170px;
}

</head>

I have this for my own chat but more advanced in that users can lookup their own channel and it becomes part of the account.
They can change it anytime they want.
http://rad.io offers thousands of radiochannels. You can get the embedcode there.