Mini profile for Standalone v.087

Cuore di angelo

Mar 4, 2016, 1:12:03 PM3/4/16
to AJAX-chat
I toured in various posts and I read somewhere you can add a mini user profile . I wanted to ask two things : There is currently a method to do it in the standalone version ? I also found a post but the link is broken. Can you help me , thanks Matt

Fabian Wilson

Mar 4, 2016, 2:09:05 PM3/4/16
to Cuore di angelo, AJAX-chat

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Cuore di angelo <nicocuor...@gmail.com> wrote:
I toured in various posts and I read somewhere you can add a mini user profile . I wanted to ask two things : There is currently a method to do it in the standalone version ? I also found a post but the link is broken. Can you help me , thanks Matt

Cuore di angelo

Mar 15, 2016, 12:32:21 PM3/15/16
to AJAX-chat
Thanks for the reply . It is not what I was looking sadly . I wanted to understand if there is a chance to create a mini profile for registered users , that will open as div or on a separate page that you can access by clicking one of the options for each nickname

Bobby Russ

Mar 15, 2016, 3:18:09 PM3/15/16
to Cuore di angelo, AJAX-chat

I would think it's possible but would require a bit of additional coding.  For my site, I have a login system with a profile system that is integrated into the chat.  While technically separate in many ways, it shares data via databases.  I'm not sure if you have a separate cms or not though.

No No

Mar 15, 2016, 5:35:20 PM3/15/16
to AJAX-chat, nicocuor...@gmail.com
FJ what is that website for? I see you don't have many post and all from yourself. Will it be the website for AJAX chat or something unofficial?

Bobby Russ

Mar 15, 2016, 5:39:54 PM3/15/16
to No No, AJAX-chat, Cuore di angelo

Is unofficial