Integration Help

Diontae Shuron

Jan 15, 2016, 8:30:33 PM1/15/16
to AJAX-chat
Any way I can integrate the login on the chat to correspond with the login system on my website?

Stephen Gemme

Feb 2, 2016, 8:08:52 AM2/2/16
to AJAX-chat
If you have a PHP database on the forum then Frug's PHPBB3 version of the Chat will integrate almost seamlessly. When you go to install the chat, edit your config.php to point at the database and it will create the necessary trees.

Fabian Wilson

Feb 2, 2016, 3:33:06 PM2/2/16
to Stephen Gemme, AJAX-chat

I think all you have to do is run the install.php file and it will connect the chat to the phpbb database no need to edit the config.php file.

Diontae Shuron

Feb 17, 2016, 10:50:34 AM2/17/16
to AJAX-chat, r3d4u...@gmail.com
I don't have phpBB, though. IS it the same exact process as phpBB, though?

Bobby Russ

Feb 17, 2016, 11:35:39 AM2/17/16
to Diontae Shuron, AJAX-chat, Stephen Gemme

What login system are you using?  I'd it custom?

mtpcla...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2016, 11:37:55 AM2/17/16
to AJAX-chat, diontae...@gmail.com, r3d4u...@gmail.com
I am using php-login advanced mode. https://github.com/panique/php-login-advanced Here's the link to the application.