This is the main reason why I was stressing about having a forum system in the past.....

ClubSyNXTremeTV

Dec 14, 2014, 8:00:46 AM12/14/14
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Many users are viewing my older posts for previous mods I released when I have a dedicated topic which is here:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/ajax-chat/KZrT8WSVHgg

That I use to share coming updates and new developments to past and new material I am creating for the chat version 0.8.8

Also in that link I stated that my previous mods are discontinued so if you happen to come across any of them from an outside source, thats on you to use them.

I know I been kind of slow with the updates but you guys have to be patient with me. My job comes first.

Also to everyone, sorry for suddenly vanishing in the past. Lets just say Divorce is a beautiful thing.

Anyway when I launch my new site, I will have a section for my ajax materials which will be easier to follow, but I will still frequent here in google groups.

Thanks.
-SyN-

http://clubsyn-x-treme.com
opening in 2015