XML issue in FluxBB

Star Com

Jun 5, 2016, 7:10:01 AM6/5/16
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
For some reasons, my ajax chat suddenly stop to displays messages in the shoutbox, but there are correctly stored in the database.

When opening the chat page, Il get these errors:

In Chrome:

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 2 at column 6: XML declaration allowed only at the start of the document

Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

And in Firefox this details:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

^

My hoster use CloudFlare services.

Help will be welcome ;)

Frug

Jun 10, 2016, 10:55:04 AM6/10/16
to AJAX-chat
Seems like your php is outputting something extra before the xml. Probably an invisible character. Did you edit files using windows notepad ever?

You say it suddenly stops displaying. Do you mean it works sometimes and then breaks?

I don't think cloudflare would cause this sort of problem. They're pretty well known and this would break anyone's xml.

Star Com

Jun 12, 2016, 9:26:00 AM6/12/16
to AJAX-chat
Yeah, the shoutbox and the chat page works both fine since 2013 then suddenly stop to work.

I don't  know if I edit some files or not. That's a possibility but I can't identify wich is the script that make this xml file.

Star Com

Jul 14, 2016, 8:58:16 PM7/14/16
to AJAX-chat
Solved !!

A stats module using by my hoster was modifying all XML.
Sorry for spent time :/

Frug

Jul 16, 2016, 12:18:04 PM7/16/16
to AJAX-chat