Hiring for SQL DBA with Hadoop Exp. in Detroit, MI

praveensing...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2017, 11:33:32 AM6/8/17
to AJAX-chat

Hi
Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please send me your updated resume

Role                  :         SQL DBA with Hadoop Exp.

Location          :         Detroit, MI

Duration         :         12+ Months

Interview       :         Phone / Skype

Job Description

·         Our Fortune 500 client is currently seeking a qualified Database Administrator to join their team in Detroit, MI. With more than 10,000 employees, operations in more than 20 states, and more than 2 million customers just in Michigan, our client is a leading corporate citizen for the promotion of growth, prosperity, and philanthropy in the communities served.

·          Laser-focused on customer satisfaction, our client was recently recognized as a leader among its peers.

·         We strongly encouraged all Database Administrators with SQL Server, DBMS, and Hadoop to apply.

Responsibilities

  • Quickly get on board by bringing in past experience in RDBMS skills and strong analytical ability
  • Work on a 7X24 on-call rotation basis
  • Work with a team of experienced DBAs in a collaborative and supportive manner
  • Need to highly process-centric with an eye for continuous improvement
  • Flexibility and ability to prioritize quickly are important. High technical skillset is an expectation

Qualifications

  • Bachelor's Degree in a related field (I.e., MIS, CIS) and at least 1 year of related IT experience
  • Experience in disk management, performance tuning, and troubleshooting will be an asset
  • Experience as a SQL Server DBA
  • Experience with Hadoop

Regards

Praveen Singh