not able to see chatting window in my website after installatiion

ajax message window is not showing

Jul 11, 2016, 2:34:21 PM7/11/16
to AJAX-chat
hello,
I have installed the ajax chat on my website. everything is working fine except massage window. The massage window is not showing in my chat page. I have disable it to index page but added as a menu link. the online user and chat post is showing there but the massage entered by user are not showing also bbcode button is not working. the link is http://theadultstories.com/chat?sid=9c2855a9c6e7fbd38332811a17b75382#axzz4DvUGyqsJ please suggest me.