0.8.9

Frug

May 3, 2016, 11:41:18 PM5/3/16
to AJAX-chat
Master branch of the git repo has a couple of great changes in it that need testing.

An exploit that allowed people to log users out of chat by posting a malicious image has (finally, thanks to a pull request by Jugolo) been patched.
HTML5 audio support has been added, thanks to jamrial.

Download standalone from github or https://github.com/Frug/AJAX-Chat/archive/master.zip and let me know how that goes.

If you're using an integration version, you can replace the changed files (just replace everything except your lib/config.php, lib/custom.php and  lib/class/CustomAJAXChat.php )

Message has been deleted

Negative Edge

May 4, 2016, 11:44:25 AM5/4/16
to AJAX-chat
Will test shortly, Thanks.

Frug

May 4, 2016, 8:08:29 PM5/4/16
to AJAX-chat
Jugolo has updated his patch to authenticate all requests with the token, so this should finally plug the xss vulnerability completely. I'll be reviewing it and merging it into master today or tomorrow.

Diontae Shuron

May 14, 2016, 10:47:07 PM5/14/16
to AJAX-chat
Do you think you can figure out a way to make a login integration tutorial with Ajax Chat and the PHP Login script? I've been having a lot of trouble when doing this.
Message has been deleted