Deathfire Grasp

Mar 25, 2015, 4:27:35 PM3/25/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

First of all, this open source application is the best thing for a website. Secondly, I am wondering if anyone has developed either a mobile-friendly version of the chat or a web app for iPhone's and Android's. I'm sure this has been asked before, but I'm just clarifying it.
If anyone could point in the right direction, I would be really grateful.

Looking forward to responses :)

Kevin Ingwersen (Ingwie Phoenix)

Mar 25, 2015, 4:45:19 PM3/25/15
to Deathfire Grasp, ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hey there.

The chat currently uses a CSS layout with a fixed design, which does not properly work on a mobile phone. As in, it is not entirely responsive and the layout itself is made for a much larger screen. If you want to make it mobile friendly, I would suggest that you try changing the CSS and loggedIn.html to make it more like what you need. An Android/iOS app is likely impossible since each site has its own login system or uses an integration - hence, a real app can only be made by the website owner using some in-app browser (usually referred to as a WebView).

I hope I could answer a few of your questions.

Kind regards, Ingwie.

Frug

Mar 26, 2015, 5:04:54 PM3/26/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com, repr...@gmail.com
The latest versions on github are mobile friendly.

Deathfire Grasp

Mar 26, 2015, 6:10:42 PM3/26/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com, repr...@gmail.com
Works nicely, thank you so much for developing this! :)

Kevin Ingwersen (Ingwie Phoenix)

Mar 26, 2015, 6:24:19 PM3/26/15
to Frug, ajax...@googlegroups.com, repr...@gmail.com
Oh, did not know that. I haven’t even looked at the CSS in ages so I was going off the version currently running within my old project (i think 0.8.7 or .6…).