I will be no longer working on The Synergized Packages.. Some one else will take over my works.

ClubSyNXTremeTV

Dec 24, 2015, 7:09:08 AM12/24/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Due to unfortunate circumstances with transferring files from my old dedicated server to another has resulted in all of my works and material deleted due to my previous dedicated host getting upset and doing something as childish as such.

I no longer am motivated to continue this project so im calling it quits. This will be the last you will hear from me in Google Groups.

My website, Club Syndicate -X-Treme is no more, but before I bid farewell, A friend of mines by the name of Zer0/FuSi0N will continue what I started using one of my older backups I had saved on a usb drive and build from there.

He will post here soon with more details and future updates as well as improving one of the best chat scripts made available to all.

Everyone thanks for your support, Im sure Zer0/Fusion will not disappoint.

Take care everyone. Good bye.

z.fusion...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2015, 4:27:50 PM12/26/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
It will be in good hands sir!

Hopefully you will come back around in the future.

Bobby Russ

Dec 26, 2015, 4:29:21 PM12/26/15
to z.fusion...@gmail.com, AJAX-chat
It seems the Club Syn Version had a couple major bugs and exploits.  Will you be continuing that work or trying to work with the original AJAX Chat (0.8.8)?

On Sat, Dec 26, 2015 at 4:27 PM, <z.fusion...@gmail.com> wrote:
I will be in good hands sir!

Hopefully you will come back around in the future.

-----
"Dance as if no one were watching,
 Sing as if no one were listening,
 Live everyday as if it were your last,
 and love as if you've never been hurt."
 - Irish Proverb

z.fusion...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2015, 6:32:47 AM12/27/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
I have an unreleased version where those bugs were addressed. The exploits weren't major.

Guims Osef

Dec 28, 2015, 1:34:04 PM12/28/15
to AJAX-chat
Why did not you talk about your problem before, someone would have to help you, host your forum or another, I have three dedicated server hosting some more so I could have , and with pleasure (I'm the little French which was registered on your forum there are not very long. )

Sad news ....

z.fusion...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2015, 3:14:55 AM12/29/15
to ajax...@googlegroups.com
Because he had this happen while transferring files from one dedicated server to another and his old host terminated his server during the transfer since he found something better and was leaving his old host.

There was no way he could of knew something childish like that would happen.

Anyway this issue has been resolved and I will carry on his project.