1.background colour 2. calendar switch button

gajeganag

Feb 22, 2010, 3:05:01 PM2/22/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
1 how can i change the background colour

how can i make the calendar mix in with my website.

http://huisjebijdezee.nl/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=29

I want the white to be sand colour as well.

2 there is a button on the top of the calendar witch makes you able to
change to diffrent calendars i want this option removed. But how?

gajegang

cbolson

Feb 22, 2010, 6:25:13 PM2/22/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
You can change the colors in the css style sheet which can be found
here:
/calendar/ac-contents/themes/default/css/avail-calendar.css

You can remove the buttons by simply removing them from the source
code in the calendar/index.php file.

Chris