error

Miki Foo

Mar 8, 2010, 6:27:23 AM3/8/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Hello.

Great Calender, cudos for that.

I can't get mine to work though..

i get this error:

"Fatal error: Call to undefined function cal_days_in_month() in /usr/
home/mifoo1/public_html/garavan/kalender/ac-includes/functions.inc.php
on line 22"

and this one "Warning: mktime() expects parameter 4 to be long, string
given in /usr/home/mifoo1/public_html/garavan/kalender/ac-includes/
functions.inc.php on line 20"

Which means i can't see the calenders.. only the errors.

i don't really know what to do? Thanks.

cbolson

Mar 9, 2010, 2:11:58 AM3/9/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Hi,
cal_days_in_month() is a standard php function.
What version of php are you using? (not that I am aware of it ever
being a problem for this function)

Chris

Kirsty

Mar 16, 2010, 5:38:02 PM3/16/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Ah ha! I am getting the same errors... so although there is no answer
here, I can add to the mix that the PHP version on the installed
server is 5.2.12 with MySQL 5.0.18.

I have been searching on the web and it seems to be a common error,
but I have not worked out how to fix it yet.

cbolson

Mar 16, 2010, 6:11:03 PM3/16/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Hmm, a quick look on Google also came up with similar problems.
It seems that php needs to be complied with --enable-calendar
http://www.php.net/manual/en/calendar.installation.php

Can you check if you have this enabled? ( adding echo phpinfo() in
your file shluld give you the info as to how your php is configured)
If you find that it isn't enabled, this second link gives an
alternative function though I haven't had a chance to test it yet:

Chris