"New Forum Location"

cbolson

Mar 15, 2010, 1:15:17 PM3/15/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Just to let you know that I have now created a new forum dedicated to
the Ajax Availability Calendar.
I am currently getting all the existing posts from this forum imported
to the new one so that we don't loose any data.

Thanks,
Chris Bolson

Haz clic en http://groups.google.com/group/ajax-availability-calendar/web/new-forum-location?hl=es.
Si haciendo clic no se activa, copia el enlace y pégalo en la barra de
direcciones de tu navegador.

jmmunoz

Mar 17, 2010, 9:09:54 AM3/17/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Hello,

a new change? Well, it's a nice forum but it's not easy to use. I
tried to start a topic or answer yours but I couldn't. I'm talking
about this one: http://forum.ajaxavailabilitycalendar.com/

I hope you find a forum that really works for what you need. 8-)

On 15 mar, 18:15, cbolson <ch...@cbolson.com> wrote:
> Just to let you know that I have now created a new forum dedicated to
> the Ajax Availability Calendar.
> I am currently getting all the existing posts from this forum imported
> to the new one so that we don't loose any data.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris Bolson
>

> Haz clic enhttp://groups.google.com/group/ajax-availability-calendar/web/new-for....

cbolson

Mar 17, 2010, 9:17:42 AM3/17/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
> a new change? Well, it's a nice forum but it's not easy to use. I
> tried to start a topic or answer yours but I couldn't. I
Why not?
You need to register to be able to post a topic or answer a current
thread.
So far I am the only one registered so clearly something is wrong....

Did you try to register?

I actually think that it is a great forum as it covers pretty much all
the things that I need (suggestions, bug reports, etc).
It is worth noting that jquery.com uses it as their official forum
(http://forum.jquery.com/) so that was as much of a "thumbs-up" as I
thought I needed.

Chris

jmmunoz

Mar 18, 2010, 4:41:47 AM3/18/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
It's something with the "Grant Access" issue, I think. I click it but
after that I cannot post any message.

If you want to use the Zoho forum then the users must be able to use
it too, so now I'm afraid it's up to you to find the solution :-/

Stephen

Mar 20, 2010, 3:15:59 PM3/20/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Hi, I registered, but could not post. So I came over here.

cbolson

Mar 20, 2010, 3:47:29 PM3/20/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
yes, sorry about that. They (zoho.com) are trying to fix this issue
and the said that it would take 3-4 days.
Bit of a pain actually as I was hoping to be able to concentrate all
my support efforts in one place (currently I am getting requests here,
via the old forum and via email (lots))

Chris

cbolson

Mar 27, 2010, 7:46:44 AM3/27/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Finally given up on that forum.
I have now reverted back to good old phpBB.
The url is the same, ie http://forum.ajaxavailabilitycalendar.com.
I have also imported all the threads from my old forum on cbolson.com
so there is some good historical data in there.

Thanks for watching :)

Chris

rcph

Mar 27, 2010, 5:26:24 PM3/27/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
chjo, still some changes and several times forum... old was the
best...
...but the old login works