Navigation

1 view

Kris

Feb 10, 2010, 10:11:16 AM2/10/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
The buttons on top allow navigation to the next period (depending on
the number of months).

Can you add a button to go back to the current period (as you get when
you first opened the calendar).

cbolson

Feb 10, 2010, 10:38:05 AM2/10/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
One for the "to do" list.

For now a quick and easy solution would be to link back to the actual
calendar page something like this:

This will simply reload the page (hopefully with any variables that
you have sent to it)

Doing it the ajax method will take a bit more programming ;)

Chris

cbolson

Feb 13, 2010, 2:45:43 PM2/13/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
I am working on this now (the javascript method) as clearly it will be
very useful.
I also want to include the option to advance the calender by just one
month so that the user (or admin) can see months together.

I have also rewritten (nearly finished) pretty much all the javascript
code that actually controls the calendar in both the admin and the
public version.
This was not really necesary as the current version works ok, however
that part of the code is quite old and I wanted to make it easier for
me (or possibly you) to manipulate.

I have made and am making a few other changes to the way things work,
partly based in suggestions and requests that I have had and partly to
make things easier to administer.
The next release (unless any serious bugs are discovered with the
current one that require an immediate fix) will probably be 3.04.01 as
I think that the amount and type changes justify a "new" number :)

Chris

rcph

Feb 13, 2010, 6:08:54 PM2/13/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
uuuuf... the frequent changes in me dizzy because I edit the code for
your needs. I guess I'll wait some time to adjust to the further
development :o)))

cbolson

Feb 13, 2010, 7:51:32 PM2/13/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
hey, you don't need to update your version :)
The changes and modifications are really for new downloads.

Chris

rcph

Feb 14, 2010, 4:08:49 AM2/14/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
I know, but it's always tempting when a new version appears :o))