Version 3.03.02 released

cbolson

Feb 12, 2010, 5:25:48 AM2/12/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Hi all,
Thanks very much for your comments, bug reports and donations :)

I have now released a new version - version 3.03.02:
http://www.ajaxavailabilitycalendar.com/download

This version has no database changes over the original version so you
can safely download and upgrade your copy (if desired).

If you do upgrade, please ensure that you DON'T upload the ac-config-
file (therby overwriting your configurations) nor the complete "ac-
contents" directory (no changes made there).
However, there are a couple of new language variables so you should
compare your language version with the ones provided (only English and
Spanish)

I have removed the other language files from the upload due to a
couple of problems. My plan is to move them to a seperate download
list so that they can be downloaded as required.

Release Notes:
Version 3.03.02 (released 2010-02-12)
- Fix path error in admin
- Removed language packages for download (other than English and
Spanish) - Will add languages to download page in web (to do)
- Removed unused files, images, icons etc from directories.
- Renamed various constant variables to use a uniform system.
- Added various missing language texts.
- Enabled deletion of all booking items and languages

Once again, thanks to those who are reporting the errors :)

Chris