graphics for half days

Kris

Feb 6, 2010, 2:02:15 PM2/6/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
I prefer the symbols to be cut in half vertically. In my opinion this
makes it immedialty clear which half of the day is booked/reserved/
whatever ...
I already changed some of the bitmaps (days 1 - 8) for your current
version.
I stopped doing this because I noticed a new release can be expected
anytime ;-).

You can have a look at it at http://www.sc2.be/kalender.html.

Of course this is a personal prefernce. But just indicating another
possibility.

cbolson

Feb 6, 2010, 2:26:00 PM2/6/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
As you say, this is personal preference and personally I have no
opinion on the matter :)

This latest version uses only one image (sprite) with all the states
so it is a simple matter to create your own.
Ideally I would like to provide skins for the calendar but there is
too much else going on.....

Thanks for the ideas and comments :)

Chris

On 6 feb, 20:02, Kris <little.heaven.nieuwpo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I prefer the symbols to be cut in half vertically. In my opinion this
> makes it immedialty clear which half of the day is booked/reserved/
> whatever ...
> I already changed some of the bitmaps (days 1 - 8) for your current
> version.
> I stopped doing this because I noticed a new release can be expected
> anytime ;-).
>

> You can have a look at it athttp://www.sc2.be/kalender.html.

blofeld

Feb 16, 2010, 7:30:03 AM2/16/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Hello Kris,

I looked at your calendar on the half days.
Could you tell me how I can set these colors/ graphics in my calander?

Hope you can help me because I am a newbie to this. and these half
days are missing now.

Greetings,
Jeroen