Remove Key

cliffy

Mar 2, 2010, 3:02:04 PM3/2/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Hi

Can you tell me how to remove the key

cbolson

Mar 2, 2010, 3:13:11 PM3/2/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Hi,
In the file that actually shows the calendar (index.php in the
original download version) just remove the php variable
"$calendar_states".

Chris

cliffy

Mar 2, 2010, 3:24:57 PM3/2/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Thanks for that.

One more thing, how to remove the "Last updated: 02-03-2010"
completely or move it to the top or bottom.

Thanks

> > Can you tell me how to remove the key- Hide quoted text -

cbolson

Mar 2, 2010, 3:43:19 PM3/2/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
It's about 2 lines further down in the same page :)

'.$lang["last_update"].': '.get_cal_update_date(ID_ITEM).'

Just delete it or move it to where you want it in the page.

Chris

cliffy

Mar 3, 2010, 6:54:16 AM3/3/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
Hi Chris

Now I have removed the key, I am left with a large space on the right
hand side where the key was..
How do I close this gap.

Clifford

cbolson

Mar 3, 2010, 7:32:15 AM3/3/10
to Ajax Availability Calendar
No you need to adjust the css file to either make the wrapper narrower
or wider. If you make it slightly wider you might be able to show 4
months on each line if you wanted to.

Look for the style "#cal_wrapper" in the calendar css file and adjust
it's width accordingly.

Chris