AINL 2018: Deadline Extended

1 view

Dmitry Ustalov

May 28, 2018, 7:06:02 AM5/28/18
to Конференция АИСТ - Анализ Изображений Сетей и Текстов
*Apologies if you received multiple copies of this CfP*

The 7th conference on Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language invites everybody interested in intellectual technologies, both from academic institutes and innovative companies.

The conference aimed to bring together experts in the areas of text mining, speech technologies, dialogue systems, information retrieval, machine learning, artificial intelligence and robotics; to create a platform for sharing experience, extending contacts and searching for possible collaboration.

More information is available on the conference website: http://ainlconf.ru/.

Submission Guidelines

We invite submission of papers that present original previously unpublished research. We accept full papers (up to 12 pages) and short papers (exactly 6 pages) formatted accordingly to the Springer LNCS style. Although Springer offers both LaTeX style files and Word templates, we highly encourage the authors to use LaTeX, especially for texts containing several formulae.

Please use the EasyChair system to submit a paper: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ainl2018.

Important Dates

Paper submission deadline: extended to June 1, 2018.
Notification of acceptance: June 22, 2018.
Camera-ready version deadline: July 15, 2018.
Conference dates: October 17–19, 2018.

Proceedings

Our proceedings will be published in the Springer CCIS series indexed by Scopus and Web of Science.

Venue

The conference will be held at the ITMO University in Saint Petersburg, Russia.

Contact

All questions about submissions should be emailed to ainl...@gmail.com.