MLSS Open Community Day

Evgeny Burnaev

Aug 13, 2019, 2:39:47 AM8/13/19
to Конференция АИСТ - Анализ Изображений Сетей и Текстов
Dear colleagues,

Many of you have already heard that Skoltech will be hosting the Machine Learning Summer School from the 26th of August to the 6th of September.
As part of the program, we will also hold a Community Day – a full-day event open to anyone interested in Machine Learning:

Quick facts:
- It will be held on August 31st at Skoltech, the event is free of charge and available to all machine learning enthusiasts

- The event will bring together representatives from top organizations around the world
- We will have a rich and intensive one-day program: from lectures and workshops to open discussions and a get-together in the evening

- Topics to be presented include among others: Reinforcement learning and its applications, machine learning and quantum computing, generative models, natural language processing, automatic search for neural network architectures, machine learning to predict financial risks in the stock market, etc

Registration is already open. We ask you to RSVP via the link

Register and share this letter with your colleagues, friends and students - we will be glad to see you all!