September BOD agenda items

Jody Nolin

Sep 17, 2021, 1:38:06 PM9/17/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
If anyone has agenda items for the next Board meeting, please let me know.
If you don't get a chance to tell me, you can always bring it up under new business.

Thanks
Jody Nolin

Jill Bonino

Sep 18, 2021, 3:15:12 PM9/18/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
I would just like to remind everyone to send me their estimates of income and expenses for their areas of operation for the 9-30-22 AIS fiscal year by Oct 15th

Thanks,

Jill

Sent from my iPhone

AISSec...@irises.org

Sep 18, 2021, 6:24:01 PM9/18/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
The invoices etc have to be sent to me for processing by the due date in the email I had previously sent

Michelle

Lois Rose

Oct 5, 2021, 11:45:00 PM10/5/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
Jill,

Expenses for the Schedules part of the Exhibitions Committee have been way down the last 2 years because of shows canceled due to COVID.  Next year I hope/expect them to go back up.  With the change in AIS President, I will have to print a completely new supply of show certificates.  How many will depend on how many shows are held, but I would guesstimate expenses between $500-$600.

Lois

Lois Rose
AIS Exhibitions Committee
P.O. Box 30