Affiliate Websites

Doug Chyz

Sep 30, 2021, 4:22:36 PM9/30/21
to AISTalk
All, I am off on another research project.  This one is validating those Affiliate websites listed in the AIS website.  I am finding many Affiliates' links do not work, some have not been updated since as far back as 2015, and some have become basic informational sites with the Affiliate activities moved to their Facebook group.  Based on the Facebook project I did and this one I think AIS needs to update the Affiliates listings and use web and/or Facebook links wherever appropriate.  Once I complete this project I can put together a listing that can be used to update the AIS webpage.  I will also look at Regions webpages in the same light.

Doug

Wayne Messer

Sep 30, 2021, 4:53:27 PM9/30/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Doug,

I think that is a great idea!

Here is a wiki page with the Facebook pages I could find at one time for Sections, Regions, and Affiliates that might be a starting point:

Wayne Messer

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 3:22 PM 'Doug Chyz' via AISTalk <ais...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
All, I am off on another research project.  This one is validating those Affiliate websites listed in the AIS website.  I am finding many Affiliates' links do not work, some have not been updated since as far back as 2015, and some have become basic informational sites with the Affiliate activities moved to their Facebook group.  Based on the Facebook project I did and this one I think AIS needs to update the Affiliates listings and use web and/or Facebook links wherever appropriate.  Once I complete this project I can put together a listing that can be used to update the AIS webpage.  I will also look at Regions webpages in the same light.

Doug

Phyllis Wilburn

Sep 30, 2021, 10:10:34 PM9/30/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
Good idea.  Nothing worse than a web site that is not updated.

David Miller

Sep 30, 2021, 11:20:33 PM9/30/21
to phyllis...@gmail.com, ais...@googlegroups.com
Hello Doug,

The Region 9 website is in the process of being redone. The webpage was no longer supported.  I will let you know when it is completed.

Debra Miller
Region 9 RVP

dougc...@verizon.net

Oct 1, 2021, 12:11:04 PM10/1/21