Me

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Michelle Snyder

未讀,
2021年10月21日 中午12:12:532021/10/21
收件者:aistalk
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know I am home and able to do somethings, like
computer stuff.  Anyway, if you have any payments or deposits that have
to be made, I can do them.

Michelle

kludi

未讀,
2021年10月21日 中午12:43:152021/10/21
收件者:ais...@googlegroups.com
Good girl. Don't over do it!
The Ludis

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone

Debra Strauss

未讀,
2021年10月21日 中午12:59:202021/10/21
收件者:ais...@googlegroups.com
So glad you are better. Keep taking care of you. I know first hand how hard it is to get back to normal! Rest as much as you can. My husband Dale is having triple heart bypass surgery on November 3. No symptoms but found problems during stress test. He’s trying to get his work stuff wrapped up or put on hold. All prayers welcomed.

Debbie Strauss
deb...@loveirises.com
Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 21, 2021, at 11:12 AM, Michelle Snyder <AISSec...@irises.org> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to let you know I am home and able to do somethings, like computer stuff. Anyway, if you have any payments or deposits that have to be made, I can do them.
>
> Michelle

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄