Bob Plank

Jody Nolin

Aug 3, 2021, 3:20:32 PM8/3/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
Once again it's my sad duty to let you know of the passing of a great contributor to AIS.  Bob Plank, our Legal Counsel for many years, has died.  Bob helped many clubs obtain their non-profit status as well as advising the Board of Directors on legal issues.  He was such a fine gentleman, always courteous even to those of us newbies with silly questions.  Thank you, Bob, for being you.

Heart-felt sympathy goes out to Bob's wife, our past President Jeanne Clay Plank.   Jeanne, all our good thoughts and wishes to you.

Jody Nolin

Phyllis Wilburn

Aug 3, 2021, 6:23:19 PM8/3/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
Bob_Plank_2019_convention.jpg
This was sent to me after the convention by Anna Cadd.  Bob was such a gentle person, and a joy to know.

Betty Roberts

Aug 3, 2021, 9:05:18 PM8/3/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
This was truly sad news. Phyllis, I agree that Bob was a gentle person and a joy to know. He never failed to speak and make one feel welcome.

Betty Roberts

Sent from my iPad