Teleconference on Sept. 22

Michelle Snyder

Sep 16, 2021, 10:11:42 AM9/16/21
to aistalk
Due to an expected death in our family Gerry and I will be traveling
until Monday, Sept. 20.  I would appreciate those persons who have not
sent their report, or an email advising they do not have one, to send it
to me by Monday afternoon.   I would also appreciate having the minutes
as well.  I will be sending out anything received Monday evening.

Thank you,

Michelle

4mik...@tx.rr.com

Sep 17, 2021, 8:43:37 PM9/17/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
Michelle,

I have been very under the weather and have been off-line for a bit. My report is attached.

Thank you,
Mike
Job Description_Awards Chair.docx