2021 Judges Handbook Download Statistics

Wayne Messer

Oct 21, 2021, 8:34:15 AM10/21/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
Someone asked at September's teleconference about the new Judges Handbook pdf:  Can we tell how many times it has been downloaded?

Turns out we can count them.  The answer as of today:  248 complete downloads.

Well done Judges Handbook Revision Committee!

Yours Irisstatistically,

Wayne Messer

Phyllis Wilburn

Oct 21, 2021, 1:41:55 PM10/21/21
to ais...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Wayne.  Very interesting.  I assume that in the future there will be more downloads as we make changes to the sections.  I was the one who asked about it, so I appreciate your quick response.