Problem when trying to update my egg – Arduino error messages

Mathias

May 11, 2013, 5:19:14 AM5/11/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am trying to update my base station with the latest files from GitHub, using a Mac, following the instructions from the videos (http://aqe.wickeddevice.com/?page_id=55).

When I am in Arduino and open the AQEBase.ino file and then click on 'compile', I get error messages:

AQEBase:20: error: 'AQERF_Base' does not name a type
AQEBase.ino: In function 'void setup()':
AQEBase:45: error: 'rflink' was not declared in this scope
AQEBase.ino: In function 'void loop()':
AQEBase:78: error: 'rflink' was not declared in this scope
AQEBase.ino: In function 'void printReceivedData()':
AQEBase:100: error: 'rflink' was not declared in this scope
Sensors.ino: In function 'void postSensorData()':
Sensors:26: error: 'rflink' was not declared in this scope

Can anybody suggest me what might cause this and how I can resolve this problem.

Thanks!
Mathias

Victor Aprea

May 11, 2013, 10:43:20 AM5/11/13