Air quality mobile application - All of your eggs are already in :-)

Roi Cohen

Jul 14, 2013, 7:38:13 AM7/14/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi all !

Following Michael Assraf post I wanted to let you know we have upgraded the service so that all of your eggs will appear (feel free to feedback).

The application allow you to track your sensor(iPhone) or define exposure parameters location based (Android) or to the specific sensor (iPhone).

In Android application, after two days of tracking you will be able to see your location based exposure rates.

Links :

iOS :
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/air-lbis/id622544411?l=iw&ls=1&mt=8

Android :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=lbis.airbase.air

Website :
https://www.lbisgroup.com/airbase/

Please download, sign up and send us feedback, together we can create a better tomorrow :-).

Mark Gibbs

Jul 14, 2013, 4:49:42 PM7/14/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
If all of our eggs are already in why can't I find mine (97759)? And given the number of devices wouldn't it be better to sort the list shown in the iOS app alphabetically rather than show them in a random order?

[mg]

Roi Cohen

Jul 14, 2013, 5:18:28 PM7/14/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mark,

I've seen the issue and it was fixed, thank your for your feedback.
Now the sensor is visible (if I'm not mistaken, at Ventura, CA) under the name "Egg Sensor-0". Please approve the data is there.

Regarding the display order, we will try to make the proper modifications in the next version.

If there is anything else (even typo's...) feel free to message me.

Mark Gibbs

Jul 15, 2013, 6:02:32 AM7/15/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the reply but how on earth would I know that my AQE called "East Ventura AQE" was called "Egg Sensor-0"?

[mg]

Roi Cohen

Jul 15, 2013, 2:33:49 PM7/15/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mark,

Again, thanks for your feedback !

Regarding your question, of course you don't need to guess the name of your sensor.
The reason the egg was called "Egg Sensor-0" (and now "Egg Sensor-132") is that there is no unity on what people configure. I saw that most of the people place under the "title" parameter their address while you wrote it in your "description" parameter.
If there is a unity on how things should be configured (as in where to write the address, description and so on...), I would be more than happy to change things (rather than guess).

Regarding your issue, it was fixed - please approve for validity.

Again, thanks for your feedback. Roi.

Mark Gibbs

Jul 15, 2013, 5:57:24 PM7/15/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
I'd suggest going with the serial number of each AQE, that's unique amongst all units and everyone can easily find their own serial number.

[mg]

Adam Laskowitz

Jul 16, 2013, 2:09:52 AM7/16/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Agreed!

Roi Cohen

Jul 16, 2013, 8:48:47 AM7/16/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, July 16, 2013 9:09:52 AM UTC+3, Adam Laskowitz wrote:
> Agreed!

I can see the consensus here :-)...

Agreed, the proper modifications will be made soon (the change would be performed at the server side, so no application update would be required).

I'll let you know as soon as I'll change it.

Cheers, Roi.

Bob Holmstrom

Jul 16, 2013, 11:57:46 AM7/16/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your app!

A couple of requests:

1. Could the graphic symbol you use for eggs be scaled in some way so that in the case where several eggs are located quite close to each other, the symbols don't make the the underlying map unreadable? See Portland, OR USA as an example.

2. A true iPad version would be appreciated.

Bob

Roi Cohen

Jul 18, 2013, 7:31:59 AM7/18/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,

Few updates:

1. The changes were made both iPhone and server side, so an application update should be approved any day. The Name would appear as "Canarit-12345" for airbase sensors or "Egg-12345" for AQE sensor.
2. Due to the face neither of our team is a graphic designer, we are checking our option regarding scaling or changing the sensor icon.
3. A true iPad version is very much needed, but currently we do not have the resources for such task.

Roi Cohen

Jul 20, 2013, 8:55:42 AM7/20/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,

We have just released a new iOS version fixing the sensor finding issue.
Mark and Adam, please approve the issues was fixed.

Again, for any further remarks feel free to send us feedback.

Roi Cohen

Jul 28, 2013, 6:56:23 AM7/28/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Got any chance to look at the new version ? any remarks regarding the sensor signup ?

Thanks in advance.