Real-Time AQE Data Charts

Michael Hansen

Apr 18, 2016, 9:54:57 PM4/18/16
to #AirQualityEgg
Has anyone used this code to embed real-time charts into a website? http://shop.wickeddevice.com/2015/11/23/embed-able-real-time-air-quality-egg-charts-from-opensensors/

I'm curious to see it in action and/or wondering if the references are still accurate. It was published in November 2015.

vicatcu

Apr 19, 2016, 5:50:20 PM4/19/16
to #AirQualityEgg
Hi Michael,

I have to check in with the folks at OpenSensors on whether this is still supported. I'll try and get back to you on it sometime tomorrow.

Kind Regards,
Vic

Michael Hansen

Apr 20, 2016, 10:54:40 AM4/20/16
to #AirQualityEgg
Thanks, Vic.

I also replied to an existing support ticket to Wicked Device support (#345399) that my colleagues were on. If you haven't seen that yet, even if this widget (is that the right term?) is still supported, there may be another issue at play here. The egg's on and collecting data, so I know it's working! :)

Michael