Proposal for mobile air quality messurement system

channakeshava

Nov 17, 2014, 12:28:27 AM11/17/14
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am Channakeshava from India, currently doing masters in Embedded systems. I proposed a project in college for my coursework, i.e Mobile air quality data acquisition system, the system includes controller/processor, GPS,GPRS sim900 modem and sensors. The system continuously gets the gps data(location details) and sensors values and using gprs modem it will update the values to server at regular interval of time.This system will be placed on a public vehicle so that we can get the details about lcation and the sensor data.
Is there any way i can add my results to your "Air Quality Egg" maps and do you give any front end (i.e from server side data analysis and graphs) support?.

Thank you and regards
channakeshava