New Visualization Framework for AQE

wislab

Jun 21, 2013, 5:19:44 AM6/21/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

our research team recently launched the alpha version of Visualization Framework serving for complex visualization of data from arbitrary sensing platform (AQE included), see http://www.wsnapp.wislab.cz/. Our Visualization Framework is built on top of Cosm/Xively cloud. For the sensing community it offers the unique visualization services including Outdoor View perspective (using Google maps), Indoor View perspective (visualization of nodes within the building) and Topology View perspective (radio relations between nodes). The Visualization Framework is free to use and it is open for the wide sensing community. We will appreciate if you find a time to take a look at our visualization services and send us some feedback.

See live stream from AQE and demo video http://www.wsnapp.wislab.cz/interesting-community-sensing-projects/. For the best performance please use Chrome/Firefox browser.

Kind Regards,
Lubomir M.,
Wislab

Dirk Swart

Jun 21, 2013, 8:17:50 AM6/21/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
I just took a quick look, and this seems very cool.

Cheers
Dirk

jeanrobe...@yahoo.ca

Jun 21, 2013, 1:17:27 PM6/21/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I had a look to your Safecast and it look very interesting.

Two questions:

1- Is it free to post our personal data ?
2- Do you have a step by step or a how to do to put our data on it ?

Sorry for my English…..but i am doing my best.

Thanks

Jean-Robert

wislab

Jun 24, 2013, 2:39:16 AM6/24/13