Dikshant Ghimire

Oct 4, 2015, 7:46:02 AM10/4/15
to #AirQualityEgg
Hello Everyone...
Just bought an New Egg and Arduino Seeeduino device. Hopefully I will have a first registered egg in Nepal.
Can anyone guide me how to set it up without and LED display?

Thanks

Victor Aprea

Oct 4, 2015, 3:55:18 PM10/4/15
to #AirQualityEgg
Dikshant,

Cool to hear about Egg tech reaching Nepal! I'm not really sure what/where you picked your gear up, but it sounds to me like probably you got a V1 Egg Shield? In that case you're in a very DIY configuration, and there's not a lot of readily available support for it. You might find the EggBus Arduino library a useful starting point, and you may need to using Arduino 1.0.6 to compile it, You can find that in github here under the ArduinoLibrary folder. FYI, we've advanced the technology quite a bit since that with v2 Eggs.

Cheers and Best of Luck,
Vic

Victor Aprea // Wicked Device

Dikshant Ghimire

Oct 5, 2015, 8:17:10 AM10/5/15
to #AirQualityEgg
Hello @vicatcu,
Thanks for the reply. I am using egg shield V1.5. Arduino Mega V1.1.
I have been to the github link you posted above. I downloaded the zip file Now i am stuck with a bunch of files and folders which i have no idea what it does. Which libraries and sketches do i upload to my device ? Or do i upload them all?
Is there an link which describes the use of those files and folders?

Thanks in advance.