María Botella

Jul 31, 2013, 1:31:57 PM7/31/13
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I’m a student of the Master Degree in Digital Sociology at Goldsmith, University of London. I'm doing a study about the practices of the Air Quality Egg users in the UK. The study constitutes my final project and reflects my interests on IT technologies as a potential tool for citizen science and environmental advocacy.

For the research purposes I have designed the following questionnaire. I’m looking for users who have an Air Quality Egg located within the UK. If this is your case, it would be really helpful if you could fill out at least some of the questions provided.

The study will be made public as a website, although the real names of the questionnaire participants will remain anonymous in order to protect their privacy. The URL to the website will be provided to participants as soon as the study gets published on the Internet, about the end of August.

Here is the link to the questionnaire:

http://igor.gold.ac.uk/~ma202mbt/airqualityegg/index.html

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,