3d solidworks of the air egg casing

althaf shathali

Mar 21, 2015, 3:56:32 AM3/21/15
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys. Does anyone have the 3d drawing of the egg casing . I am doing a project based on this product thus i need the solidworks drawing.

Thank you

Victor Aprea

Mar 21, 2015, 9:59:01 AM3/21/15
to airqua...@googlegroups.com
Althaf,

Albert Chao did the design of the enclosure using Rhino3D. The source files for the design are on the Wiki under the Industrial Design section, with the final 3DS and STL files at the bottom of that section.

Hope that is helpful. I'm sure the community would also love to hear more about your project, so please feel free to share more about what you're working on.

Kind Regards,
Vic

Victor Aprea // Wicked Device