Airport transfer innsbruck

Barber Bazaar

Mar 2, 2023, 7:06:07 AM3/2/23
to Airport transfer innsbruck

Airport transfer Innsbruck provides high-quality airport transfer services in Innsbruck, Munich, and Salzburg, offering door-to-door transfers from the airport to your destination. Our airport transfer services are fast, reliable, easy, and reasonably priced, whether you require a private taxi or minivan for your transportation needs.

Upon arrival, our driver will be waiting for you in the arrival area of the airport terminal, holding a sign with your name. They will check your flight arrival time and adjust the pickup time automatically in case of any delays, ensuring the best Meet & Greet service possible. We will take you to your hotel, apartment, or resort in the city center.

Innsbruck Airport has located approximately 5 km from the city center, and there are several options available for getting to your destination from the airport.

One popular option is to take a taxi, which can be found outside of the airport terminal. Another option is to take public transportation, such as the bus or train. There is a bus stop located directly in front of the airport terminal, and the train station is a short walk away.

The average cost of airport transfer in Innsbruck can vary depending on the type of service you choose, the distance to your destination, and the time of day.

A taxi ride from the airport to the city center typically costs between 15-20 euros. Public transportation options such as the bus or train are generally cheaper, with fares starting at around 2 euros.

If you opt for a private airport transfer with a car service, the cost can range from 30-60 euros or more, depending on the type of vehicle and level of service you choose. It's always a good idea to check prices in advance and compare rates from different providers to find the best option for your needs and budget.