Fourth Conference of Young Applied Mathematicians (YAMC)

YAMC Conference of Young Applied Mathematicians

Mar 14, 2024, 1:48:35 PMMar 14
to AIROYoung Researchers
Dear AIROYounger,

We are glad to announce the fourth "Conference of Young Applied Mathematicians", which  will be held between the 16th and the 20th of September 2024 in Rome (ROMA), Italy.

As for the previous years, the conference aims to gather young researchers (PhD students and postdocs) working in the fields of Numerical Analysis, Numerical Modelling, Statistics, and Machine Learning.

Every conference day will be opened by a plenary talk that will be given by senior lecturers. The remainder of the session is dedicated to the participants, who are strongly encouraged to present their research projects or activities. To allow everyone to talk, two parallel sessions will be organized.

New this year:
- Every accepted contribution to the conference will be published as a long abstract in a collection curated by CNR edizioni, which will be available online.
- Moreover, we are preparing a special issue for an indexed journal. After the conference, every participant will be encouraged to prepare an extended and full version of their presentation to include in the special issue. Notice that every extended version will be peer reviewed.

For further details, please visit the website:
http://www.yamc.it/

For anyone interested in taking part in this conference, this is the link for the application form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSedKmRoYPs4xl7VqkUE8vJEhtwPPoPJ_t1I5-EgsMPwvblH6g/viewform

Please keep in mind that we have limited spots. It will still be possible to apply after the early registration closes until all the spots are filled.

We kindly ask you to help us publicize the event.

For any questions, please contact us at in...@yamc.it

Thank you.

Best regards,
The organizers

G. Auricchio, C. Carrara, G. A. D'Inverno, C. Graziani, A. Kushova, G. Loli, S. Marziali, A. Marchetti, M. Menci, E. Onofri