Anyone there? Please cancel my account

1 view

NTM

Jun 10, 2010, 3:08:36 PM6/10/10
The main reason I'm cancelling this account. There was a time (John
Stewart, Ray Lek era) when the newsgroups were answered every hour.
The other day I sent an email asking how to upgrade my account and got
back a response thanking me for chaning my contact info...something I
did last month.
So yeah, cancel member #779487 and please do not disclose any of my
personal information in this newsgroup, such as my name. Thank you.
ntm