📞+1(855) 960-3027 - British Airways Animal Policy

Chris j Smtih

Dec 14, 2023, 6:15:20 AM12/14/23
to Airlines Travel

Planning a trip with your furry (or feathered) family? British Airways welcomes all kinds of companions, from tiny terriers to majestic falcons, with a pet policy that's as flexible as a tail wag. Don't get caught in a web of confusing regulations – call us directly at +1-855-960-3027 for expert advice and ensure a smooth, stress-free journey for both you and your animal companion.

Here's the critter-ific lowdown on British Airways' Animal Policy:

Furry Friends Take Flight:

  • Service Dogs Fly Free: Recognized service dogs enjoy the comfort of the cabin with you, providing essential support throughout your journey.
  • Tiny Travelers Welcome: Small pets weighing up to 6kg (13lbs) can snuggle in a travel bag beneath your seat for a fee.
  • Big Pups, Big Adventures: Larger furry friends exceeding 6kg (13lbs) can travel as checked baggage in spacious, climate-controlled cargo holds.

Feathered Friends Soar High:

  • Birds of a Feather Flock Together: Approved avian companions like falcons and parrots can travel in specially designed cargo containers, ensuring their comfort and safety.
  • Pre-Flight Check-in: Ensure all necessary paperwork, including health certificates and permits, are in order before your trip.

Know Before You Go:

  • Book in Advance: Space for pets is limited, so secure your animal's spot as early as possible.
  • Travel Crate Essentials: Choose an airline-approved crate that's comfortable and familiar for your pet. Label it clearly with your contact information.
  • Happy and Hydrated: Pack enough food and water for your journey, and don't forget waste disposal bags for those in-flight pit stops or layovers.

Need Help Navigating the Skies with Your Animal Crew? We're Here!

Our dedicated customer service team at +1-855-960-3027 is passionate about making your animal-inclusive adventure a breeze. We'll answer all your questions, guide you through the booking process, and ensure your furry (or feathered) friend has a perfect experience.

With careful planning and the help of our expert team, your next adventure with your animal companion can be a roaring success! So, pack your bags, book your flight, and call us at +1-855-960-3027 – the world awaits, with wagging tails, chirpy greetings, and endless cuddles!