☎+𝟏(πŸ–πŸ”πŸ”)πŸ’πŸ–πŸ’-πŸŽπŸ΅πŸ–πŸ–, Cebu Pacific Change Flight Policy☎

James Carter

Dec 15, 2023, 1:37:31β€―AM12/15/23
to Airlines Policy
Cebu Pacific Change Flight Policy, πŸ“ž+1(866)484-0988, Name Change, Date Fee

If you have upcoming travel plans with Cebu Pacific, you may be interested in knowing their change flight policy, particularly during these uncertain times. The good news is that Cebu Pacific has recently announced some exciting changes to their rebooking policy, aiming to enhance the flexibility and convenience of your travel experience. In this blog post, I will provide a comprehensive explanation of Cebu Pacific's change flight policy, including the process of rebooking your flight, the associated fees, and the alternatives available if your flight is cancelled by the airline. Additionally, I will address some frequently asked questions that you may have. Let's get started!

How to Rebook Your Flight with Cebu Pacific:
Rebooking your flight with Cebu Pacific is easy and hassle-free. You can do it online, through their mobile app, or by calling their hotline. Here are the steps you need to follow:

First, make sure you have a MyCebuPacific account. If you don’t have one yet, you can sign up here.
Next, log in to your account and go to the Manage Booking section. You will see your booking details and the option to rebook your flight.
If you’re rebooking for just a few guests in the booking, you have to split the booking first. You can do this by clicking on the Split Booking button and selecting the guests you want to rebook.
Then, click on the Rebook button and choose your new flight date and time. You can rebook to any date available in the system, as long as it is within the same route and booking class.
Finally, confirm your rebooking and pay any applicable fare difference. You will receive an email confirmation with your new itinerary.
That’s it! You have successfully rebooked your flight with Cebu Pacific.

What Fees are Involved in Rebooking Your Flight with Cebu Pacific
Now, you might be wondering what fees are involved in rebooking your flight with Cebu Pacific. Well, the good news is that Cebu Pacific has permanently removed change fees, allowing passengers to rebook as many times as they need at no cost. The airline believes that flexibility is critical in restoring passenger confidence in air travel. With the removal of change fees, passengers may now rebook their flights as many times as they need at no cost.

Please be aware that there is a possibility of incurring an additional fee known as the fare difference. This refers to the discrepancy between the ticket price of your original flight and the price of your new flight. To illustrate, if your original flight cost Php5,500 and your new flight costs Php6,300, you will be required to pay a fare difference of Php800. The fare difference is subject to change based on the availability and demand of flights. It is advisable to check the fare difference prior to finalizing your rebooking.

If you want to avoid paying the fare difference, you can choose to rebook your flight within the same booking class. You can also rebook your flight during off-peak seasons or low-demand periods, when the fares are usually lower. Alternatively, you can opt to cancel your flight and store the value of your booking in a Travel Fund, which you can use to book a new flight later.

What Options Do You Have If Your Flight is Cancelled by Cebu Pacific
Sometimes, your flight might be cancelled by Cebu Pacific due to unforeseen circumstances, such as bad weather, safety issues, or government regulations. If this happens, you have three options to choose from:

Rebook your flight for free. You can rebook your flight to a new date and time, within 90 days from your original flight date, without paying any change fees or fare difference. You can do this online, through the mobile app, or by calling the hotline.

Convert your booking to a Travel Fund. You can cancel your flight and store the value of your booking in a Travel Fund, which you can use to book a new flight within 90 days. The Travel Fund is valid for two years and can be used to pay for flights, add-ons, or fees.

Request for a full refund. You can request for a full refund of your booking, which will be processed within 7 to 14 working days. You can do this online, through the mobile app, or by calling the hotline.

You can choose any of these options within 30 days from the date of cancellation. If you don’t choose any option within 30 days, your booking will automatically be converted to a Travel Fund.

If you have any further inquiries or require additional assistance, feel free to contact us. Our friendly customer service team is always available to assist you.
You can reach us at πŸ“ž+1(866)484-0988. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We are here to assist you!

Conclusion:
Cebu Pacific has a remarkably flexible and convenient change flight policy. You can modify your flight multiple times without incurring any change fees. Additionally, if your flight is canceled by the airline, you have the option to convert your booking into a Travel Fund or receive a full refund. With Cebu Pacific's change flight policy, you can travel with peace of mind and assurance. Don't delay any further, book your flight with Cebu Pacific now and take advantage of their change flight policy!

Frequently Asked Questions about Cebu Pacific Change Flight Policy:
Here are some frequently asked questions that you might have about Cebu Pacific change flight policy:

Q: Am I allowed to rebook my flight less than two (2) hours before the scheduled time of departure?
A: No, you are not allowed to rebook your flight less than two (2) hours before the scheduled time of departure. You will not be able to select any new schedules. If you miss your flight, you will forfeit your booking.

Q: Up to how many times can I rebook my flight?
A: You can rebook your flight as many times as you need, without paying any change fees. However, you will have to pay the fare difference, if any, for each rebooking.

Q: Do my add-ons automatically get carried over to my newly rebooked flight?
A: Yes, your add-ons, such as baggage allowance, seat selection, meals, and insurance, will automatically get carried over to your newly rebooked flight. However, if your new flight has a different baggage policy, you might have to pay extra for your baggage.

Q: Can I rebook my flight to a different destination?
A: No, you can only rebook your flight to the same destination. If you want to change your destination, you will have to cancel your flight and book a new one.

Q: What is CEB Flexi and how does it work?
A: CEB Flexi is an add-on product that allows you to cancel your flight for free up to two (2) hours before departure and store the value of your booking in a Travel Fund. You can purchase CEB Flexi during initial booking for as low as Php499. CEB Flexi is only applicable for voluntary flight changes, not for flights cancelled by the airline.