Avianca Contact Number & Cancellation Policy

rayan warn

Aug 18, 2023, 7:29:10 AM8/18/23
to airlines live person
Paying high cancellation fees is never a brave thing to do. Why pay a large percentage of the ticket price as a cancellation fee when you can cancel for a fraction of the cost? Avianca Airlines has made all the necessary changes to the cancellation policy to make it more convenient for travelers.
Avianca Contact Number & Cancellation Policy.jpg

However, you must have a valid ticket to request a cancellation. Follow the steps below for a quick overview of Avianca's cancellation policy. The reason customers call 1-888-875-0388 is to contact Avianca Airlines customer service for refunds, flight cancellations, insurance, lost luggage, and flight changes.

Avianca cancellation policy.
You have the option to cancel tickets purchased through the official website, customer service or any other authorized channel free of charge.

  • In accordance with the Avianca Airlines cancellation policy, a passenger may not submit third-party ticket cancellation requests.
  • You will not receive a refund once the flight has left the airport of departure.
  • The airline will not charge any fees for tickets canceled within 24 hours of booking. To get a full refund, the travel date must be at least seven days after the reservation date.
  • To receive a refund, the passenger must pay a portion of the ticket fare as cancellation fees in accordance with Avianca's flight cancellation policy.
  • The airline will not process refund requests if the reservation or cancellation is requested after the specified date.
  • According to Avianca's cancellation policy, a passenger who does not board the flight on time must pay the full price of the ticket as a cancellation fee.
  • There is no need to pay a cancellation fee if the airline cancels your booked flight.
  • In accordance with Avianca's flight cancellation policy, a passenger who cancels a scheduled reservation 30 minutes before departure will be charged the full price of the ticket as a cancellation fee.

Avianca 24-hour cancellation policy
What if I told you that Avianca offers free ticket cancellation? Forks! If I read correctly, you can cancel a scheduled flight for free by following the instructions below. Avianca's 24-hour cancellation policy is detailed in the following paragraphs. Keep rolling!

  • Passengers who cancel scheduled tickets on the same day of their reservation and within seven days of the cancellation date will receive a full refund.
  • Avianca's 24-hour cancellation policy does not apply to tickets.
  • Which are reserved through a foreign agent.
  • that are reserved within six days of departure.
  • In accordance with Avianca's cancellation policy, a passenger who submits a cancellation request after the indicated period must pay a part of the amount;
  • the cost of the ticket as a cancellation fee.

Avianca Airlines customer service number is  1-888-875-0388
This Avianca Airlines phone number is rated 2 out of 2 because 11,754 Avianca Airlines customers have tried our tools and information and given us feedback after calling. The reason customers call  1-888-875-0388   is to reach Avianca Airlines' customer service department for issues such as refunds, flight cancellations, insurance, lost baggage, and flight changes. As far as we can tell, Avianca Airlines has call centers that are free and you can call during business hours 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Avianca Airlines has two phone numbers and two different ways to get customer help. We've compiled information about  1-888-875-0388   and ways to call or contact Avianca Airlines with the help of customers like you. Please help us continue to develop and improve this information and tools by sharing with people you know who might find them useful.

Avianca Phone Number
Calling Avianca Airlines at this number should be pretty straightforward. What you do once you call is also important, or what your other phone number options are. Unfortunately, the  1-888-875-0388   call-back tool is not available. For companies that we support, we call you, press the right buttons to get to the phone menus, wait on hold, and call you back when Avianca Airlines customer service agents can talk. It's not available here, but keep an eye out for future customer service issues with companies other than Avianca Airlines. Once you contact Avianca Airlines' customer service department, you may need to provide them with information that identifies you as a customer, such as your full name (or the name on the account), email address, phone number, or account number. It is usually helpful to gather this information before calling.

Contacting Avianca Airlines in general
While  1-888-875-0388  is the most popular phone number for Avianca Airlines, it's not the only way to get through to their customer service team. You already know from reading above that  1-888-875-0388   is generally the best customer phone number, and we've put together a comparison of two overall ways to contact support for you to look at as well. One thing to keep in mind as you try to reach Avianca Airlines help by calling them is that other customers give this number's customer support a score of 79% for their communication skills and 85% for the overall help they received. This may refer to their abilities to help you with your problem in general, regardless of whether you call that number or not.