You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Airdata UAV
Afternoon all,
When I have had a flight (or flights) I find the last flight doesn't update on Airdata, so I am always 1 flight behind. Is this normal or do I need to change something?
TIA
Patirck
Jordan Square
unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 6:42:41 PMSep 14
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to Airdata UAV
Hello Patrick,
Thank you for your question!
Please feel free to reach out to us directly at sup...@airdata.com and we will be happy to look into this for you.