DJI Avata slow to post flights

jeffatch...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2022, 5:55:41 PM9/25/22
to Airdata UAV
I have a new DJI Avata which will eventually post my flights, but not on the same day. My Mavic 2 Pro is posted as soon as I return home. Is there something I can do to speed up the process on the Avata?

James E Bartges

Sep 25, 2022, 6:08:02 PM9/25/22
to jeffatch...@gmail.com, Airdata UAV
Same boat here. You just need to be patient.

On Sun, Sep 25, 2022, 5:55 PM jeffatch...@gmail.com <jeffatch...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a new DJI Avata which will eventually post my flights, but not on the same day. My Mavic 2 Pro is posted as soon as I return home. Is there something I can do to speed up the process on the Avata?

Tom Ni

Sep 30, 2022, 8:49:54 PM9/30/22
to Airdata UAV
Hi Jeff,

AirData uploads flights at different intervals depending on the upload method you are using for your flight logs.

The two primary sync options AirData currently supports  are 1) "Auto Sync" via the AirData UAV mobile app, and 2) The "Direct DJI Sync" process.

1) Auto Sync: If you are using AirData UAV to automatically upload flights to AirData, simply open the AirData mobile app in the foreground of your device after completing a flight. AirData will trigger a synchronization when it is in the foreground of the device. Alternatively, you can enter the "Settings" page and manually hit "Sync Now". You can view recently uploaded flights in the "DATA" tab of the AirData mobile app to verify that flights have successfully synced.

2) Direct DJI Sync: If you have entered your DJI credentials in AirData's web app, AirData can pull flight logs directly from DJI servers. AirData will do this weekly, or every time you sign into the web app. You can also manually trigger a sync on the DJI Login page of your account settings. (Link to DJI Login Settings).

Thank you. I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Tom
AirData Support