Flight logs + Incident report of pilot

66 views
Skip to first unread message

Muhammad Umer

unread,
Jul 18, 2026, 6:08:25 AMJul 18
to Airdata UAV
Dear Sir,
I hope this email finds you well.
I am writing to express my strong interest in flights logs + sensors data with pilot incident report (accident report) of same flight/ operation. I want atleast 50 flights records for fulfilling my MS Thesis based on HFACs labeling . I am currently a Master's student specializing in Artificial Intelligence (AI).

For my MS Thesis, I am actively researching lightweight and real-time framework designs for detecting and classifying anomalies in UAV telemetry data. Your data of flight logs with pilot report aligns perfectly with the core goals of my thesis.
To evaluate my model's performance and ensure proper benchmark comparisons against your results, I would like to respectfully request access to the gold dataset or telemetry logs with Incident reports.
I assure you that the requested dataset will be handled strictly for academic and non-commercial research purposes, and your paper will be fully and appropriately cited in my thesis and subsequent publications.
Thank you very much for your time, consideration, and contribution to the field of UAV telemetry security. I look forward to your positive response.
Warm regards,
Muhammad Umer MS AI Student
--------------------------------------------------

Ferd Berfel

unread,
Jul 18, 2026, 10:44:27 AMJul 18
to Muhammad Umer, Airdata UAV
Muhammad, 
    You’re welcome to use any of my data. I trust your intentions are as stated. Good luck with your project and I’d like to see it when you finish. 

Fred Rau

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Airdata UAV" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to airdata+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/airdata/7c4d3f66-3a39-40f9-8c69-f9b863bc55cbn%40googlegroups.com.

Muhammad Umer

unread,
Jul 18, 2026, 11:31:54 AMJul 18
to Ferd Berfel, Airdata UAV
Hi Sir,

How may i get access to your data. I need UAV flight logs + sensors data and Incident/ accident report of same flight to achieve HFACs prediction. plz Sir share link or repository so i can download data. 

Ferd Berfel

unread,
Jul 18, 2026, 4:06:52 PMJul 18
to Muhammad Umer, Airdata UAV
Muhammad, 
   If you’re looking for flights that include some sort of failure, I’m going to be hard pressed to find. If you need just a bunch of boring flights, I can accommodate you.  

Fred Rau 

Muhammad Umer

unread,
Jul 19, 2026, 2:54:56 AMJul 19
to Ferd Berfel, Airdata UAV
Sir, i am working on Human factor analysis and classification system therefore need atleast 50 cases of flight failure of real UAV flights that contains logs + sensors data and pilot report( incident report) so i can compare both reports and logs yo identify Human factor. If i dont get this data then i have to change my MS Thesis Sir. request for you help, please 

Ferd Berfel

unread,
Jul 21, 2026, 8:21:26 AMJul 21
to Muhammad Umer, Airdata UAV
Let me see what I can find.

Muhammad Umer

unread,
Jul 22, 2026, 6:34:03 AMJul 22
to Ferd Berfel, Airdata UAV
i have discussed with my Supervisor regarding data availability. Sir it is requested kindly help me with data consisting of logs and Incidents reports otherwise i have to change my MS Thesis problem statement, please.

Ferd Berfel

unread,
Jul 22, 2026, 9:42:49 PMJul 22
to Muhammad Umer, Airdata UAV
I’m sorry I couldn’t find any flights with incidents of human error. Good luck with your project. 
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages