KML download error

41 views
Skip to first unread message

John Dalton

unread,
Jul 18, 2026, 10:10:14 PMJul 18
to Airdata UAV
Under General tab, Overview Tab, I generally click on download button at bottom center of screen. Starting today July 18th 2026, it gives me this error. To see if one time versus overall, i went to other flights I have already downloaded and getting same error. I have done these steps for several years without issue . No problems with other KML's I grab on other tabs (media, sensors (Signal map, GPS) . Is this possibly a issue at Airdatas end :)

John Dalton

unread,
Jul 19, 2026, 3:25:20 AMJul 19
to Airdata UAV
Here is message Error.JPG

Teresa Banuelos

unread,
Jul 23, 2026, 5:50:34 PMJul 23
to Airdata UAV
Hi there,

Thank you for writing in.

Could you please reach out to us directly at sup...@airdata.com and include the email address associated with your AirData account? We’d be happy to take a closer look and help get you sorted out.

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Teresa
AirData Support

Zahin Norizan

unread,
Aug 19, 2026, 7:15:00 AMAug 19
to Airdata UAV
Hi All,

May I know the update on this issue, because I'm having the same problem now.
Thank you!

Teresa Banuelos

unread,
Aug 20, 2026, 6:55:59 PMAug 20
to Airdata UAV
Hi,

Thank you for letting us know you’re experiencing the same issue.

We’d be happy to investigate this further. Please contact us directly at sup...@airdata.com and include:
  • The email address associated with your AirData account
  • The date and time of an affected flight
  • The web browser being used

This information will help us take a closer look and assist you directly. Feel free to include any further details you believe may be worth noting.


Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Teresa
AirData Support

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages