Dear AirData UAV Support Team,
I would like to clarify whether it is possible to upload or import flight records from a senseFly eBee X fixed-wing UAV into the AirData UAV platform when the flight missions were planned and executed using eMotion software.
Specifically, I would like to know:
Our objective is to incorporate historical eBee X flight missions planned and executed through eMotion into AirData UAV for flight-log management, visualization, and record keeping.
Please let us know whether this workflow is supported and, if possible, provide the required file format and import procedure.
Thank you for your assistance.
Best regards,
Omar Rozo
Hi Omar,
Thank you for reaching out. I see that you also contacted our support team directly, and I have responded there as well. I’ll share the same instructions here for visibility and for anyone else with a similar question.
AirData supports JSON flight-log files generated through eMotion’s postflight management tools for the eBee X. This is a manual upload process rather than a direct sync with eMotion.
To import the flights:
These logs typically contain details such as the GPS flight track, date and time, altitude, ground speed, flight duration, distance flown, and other available telemetry. The exact information displayed in AirData will depend on the data recorded within each JSON file.
We recommend uploading a few sample files so you can review the information available.
If you experience any issues or find that expected information is missing, please email the relevant JSON file to our team at sup...@airdata.com, and we will be happy to take a closer look.
Thank you for your time.
Kind regards,
Teresa
AirData Support