Newbie arriving with questions

13 views
Skip to first unread message

João Thomeo

unread,
Sep 10, 2026, 9:56:33 PMSep 10
to Airdata UAV
Hi all. I'm a hobby pilot who started flying drones in 2011 with my DJI Naza-M based drone, that still flies. I've decided to get something newer, and bought a DJI Lito X1, that I was able to abuse and crash in my second flight. 

I think this software is great, and I've been looking for telemetry information that could help me understand exactly what of my abuses crashed it. I've found another app named vueladrones, that has a "black box" feature, with lots of graphs. Is there something similar here?

Also, from the iPhone app is there a way to share flight data with a friend? I only found a share option in the web version.

Thanks for the great app. 

Jordan Square

unread,
Sep 14, 2026, 2:01:41 PMSep 14
to Airdata UAV

Hi João,

Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to hear about your crash.

Please note that AirData does not offer a dedicated crash analysis feature, but the detailed flight telemetry available in the platform can help you review what happened during your flight. Once your flight log is uploaded, you can review the following within the flight view:

  • 3D Flight Player — go to My Logs → Flights, select the flight, and click the 3D Flight Player button to visually review the full flight path, altitude, speed, and other telemetry data
  • Notifications — go to My Logs → Flights, select the flight, and click the Notifications tab to see any alerts or warnings that were triggered during that specific flight
  • Power tab — review voltage, amps, and battery data throughout the flight
  • Signals tab — check GPS signal strength and RC signal during the flight

These tools can give you a detailed breakdown of what may have happened during the flight.

Regarding sharing flight data with a friend — flight sharing is currently available on the web portal at app.airdata.com. Please see our help article here for instructions:
https://app.airdata.com/wiki/Help/Creating+and+managing+Flight+Shares

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to us at sup...@airdata.com and we will be happy to help!

Best regards,

Jordan

AirData Support

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages