Ir para a primeira mensagem não lida

Stavros Katsiaris

não lida,
27/04/2022, 10:36:3427/04/22
para Airdata UAV
Hello to all of you!

I would like to know, if we already have the ability to upload the flight from Autel Sky App and especially the flights with the Autel Evo Lite + drones.

Thank you all in advance!

Frederic

não lida,
28/04/2022, 13:53:4328/04/22
para Airdata UAV
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm happy to help.
To upload your Autel Sky (used with Nano, Nano+, Lite, Lite+) logs to AirData, please see these instructions:

You may notice that the above instructions reference "Autel Explorer" instead of "Autel Sky", but the steps should be very similar with Autel Sky.

Best regards,
Frederic

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor