HTTP Version and Status Message

Alexey Shockov

Jun 3, 2011, 8:34:45 AM6/3/11
to aip-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

Another questions about HTTP protocol :) Can I (and how) set HTTP version (to 1.1) and status message?

Judging by the code, It's impossible at this moment...

--
Best regards,
Alexey Shockov

mailto:ale...@shockov.com
http://alexey.shockov.com/

Alexey Zakhlestin

Jun 3, 2011, 8:48:03 AM6/3/11
to aip-p...@googlegroups.com
On Jun 3, 2011, at 4:34 PM, Alexey Shockov wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Another questions about HTTP protocol :) Can I (and how) set HTTP version (to 1.1) and status message?
>

> Judging by the code, It's impossible at this moment…

HTTP/1.1 is supposed to be set by the frontend (nginx, lighttpd, apache mod_proxy, etc.)
AiP is not fully compatible with HTTP/1.1, as it is not designed to face users directly

Setting status messages are not supported.

Do you need some custom status-codes, not implemented by AiP?
I'll try to implement some way to add custom status-codes.
or, if you need status-codes from some "standard" HTTP extension, I can just hardcode those into AiP