How to open Aimms Excel Add-in via Excel macro

Jens Lue

May 3, 2019, 1:51:44 PM5/3/19
to AIMMS - The Modeling System
Hello,

I am wondering if its possible to open the Aimms Excel Add-in via an Excel macro. In this way I could easily programm a for-loop. Until now, I have to go to "Add-Ins"-> "Execute" and then choose the desired programme.

It would be much easier if I could have a button, which opens the desired programme. I know that I can add a macro into the Execution Sequences. The question is, can I do it the other way around?

Thanks in advance,

Jens

Mohan

May 3, 2019, 6:05:25 PM5/3/19
to AIMMS - The Modeling System
Hello Jens,

I think you should post your question to a VBA forum as it is related to writing a script in VBA.

If you can provide some context regarding why do you need to write a for-loop, we will be able to recommend a solution that'll be easy to implement using AIMMS.