Intermediate Infeasible - Benders Decomposition

Ana Carolina Fernandes

May 8, 2019, 1:20:26 PM5/8/19
to AIMMS - The Modeling System
Hello,

I am implementing a formulation of the Multicommodity Bilevel Capacitated Location Problem of a real problem. The formulation has 47 integer variables and about 2 million continuos variables.
I could solve the problem with Dynamic Search and Branch and cut, however, I am particular interested in solving the problem with Benders Decomposition.

I am using Benders Decomposition built-in CPLEX. I could solve it when I considered the number of products was 2 and 3, however, with 4 and 5 products it shows the message "Intermediate Infeasible" after the execution.

When I check the Log File it shows that the problem is "Incompatible with Benders" what I couldn't understand since my problem has integer and continuos variables and it could solve reducing a bit the size of the problem.

What may be the problem?

Thank you!